Investigators allege that the suspects were smoking along a hiking trail and failed to properly extinguish their cigarettes, ...
The Table Rock Complex Fire is almost at complete containment after burning thousands of acres of land in Greenville and ...
COLUMBIA, S.C. (FOX Carolina) - The South Carolina Forestry Commission announced the burn ban has ended for the five ...
ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) — This story will be updated throughout the day as information becomes available.
SC Forestry Commission advises precaution with outdoor burning as improving weather conditions allow end to restrictions; ...
PICKEN, S.C. — Officials in South Carolina have arrested and charged three teenagers concerning a 13,000-plus-acre wildfire that happened last month.
A South Carolina woman has been charged after an infant who was in her care died of an infection after being burned.
The Pickens County Sheriff's Office said Tuesday that Nyzaire Jah-Neiz Marsh, 19, Isaac David Wilson and Tristan William ...
The South Carolina Forestry Commission lifted the burn ban for the remaining counties at noon Wednesday. The previously statewide burning ban was lifted for the 41 other S.C. counties Monday, but ...
South Carolina arrested three young men for allegedly starting a massive wildfire after failing to "extinguish their cigarettes in a proper and safe manner." ...
The South Carolina Forestry Commission said that 19-year-old Nyzaire Jah-Neiz Marsh, 18-year-old Tristan Tyler, and ...